Saturday, October 09, 2004
Mugging..$BlogItemTitle$>
Was on the phone with Grace for nearly two hours.
Talked and talked and talked. Both of us couldn`t stop toking.
Okayy, I was right, BB was there at J8 too with his clique [includg LY].
I told you! And he said he WAVED at you but you didn`t see!
Tsk tsk. Watched tv all the way till 1+ in the morning.
Then I msged till I slpt. Woke up super early today.
My beauty sleep was rudely interrupted by dad at 11am.
Can you believe it? 11am?!
He went to the extent of POURING water on me.
Bro`s case was worse. Ahha! Dad actually used the bball to hit him!
Bro was like, BLARDY pissed. and I really meant, BLARDY.
He actually took the bball and slammed it out the room.
So comical. But still. WHY IS MY DAD LIKE THAT?!
IT`S LIKE, SATURDAY?! GIMME A BREAK dude!
Was unwilling to get out of bed till half an hour later.
Was sooo attracted to the smell of breakfast.
Okayy, I`m such a pig. Argh.
Then I was so bored that..
I actually went to OPEN MY GEOG TEXT and started reading it.
Was on my super comfy bed reading it that I dozed off again.
jaN`n
10/09/2004 02:26:00 PM;